Lalitha Mami-Tamil / Malayalam Cook

Posted on Jul 16 2015 - 4:00am by Swathi

Namaskaram / Namaskara,

This is Lalitha Mami from Banaswadi Bengaluru.She Is an Iyer brought up in Tamil Sampradaya and learnt Kerala Sampradaya from her inlaws.She can come to home for both Purva and Aparam Kriyas and cook for a maximum of 40 people.She will be available for cooking only for Brahmins  after 6.45 A.M anywhere in Bengaluru.

For Contact/Package details, please enter your name and email id, to unlock the content. If you have already registered, the content will be visible below.

About the Author

12 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Shanti Srinivas December 21, 2015 at 8:55 am - Reply

Hi, I am looking for a female Tamil Brahmin cook to prepare lunch and dinner for my parents at their house in Vijayanagar – 2 to 3 hours per day – for 2 months – starting as soon as possible. Please could you let me know if you would be able to do this or know of anybody who could do this?
    Thank you.
    Shanti

2. Swetha Iyer January 12, 2016 at 2:40 pm - Reply

Looking for a brahmin cook near Banaswadi who can come twice a day.

Thanks
    Swetha

3. Bindu March 11, 2016 at 7:39 am - Reply

I am looking for a Brahmin cook in electronic city. Any pointers please

• Swathi March 11, 2016 at 9:09 am - Reply

Namasthe,
      We have sent a mail to your email.Pl check

Regards,
      Admin.

• Bindu March 11, 2016 at 9:51 am - Reply

Just saw you mail. Thanks for the prompt reply.
        I will mail the requirement in detail

4. SP.HARAN May 26, 2016 at 2:38 pm - Reply

we are in need of a cook for 2 persons in vijayanagar bangalore

5. SP.HARAN May 26, 2016 at 2:40 pm - Reply

We need a cook for 2 persons in vijayanagar bangalore

6. Sree Valli June 10, 2016 at 4:56 am - Reply

Namaste,

I am looking for a female Brahmin cook who can come at 6 AM to New THippasandra for daily cooking. Any contacts, please help

Sree Valli

7. Gayatri August 8, 2016 at 9:33 am - Reply

I want a Tamil brahmin mami who can come by 7 AM and cook from Nov 3rd to Nov 13th in the mornings to cook lunch and chappatis for night. I am located near Banaswadi olice Wireless quarters

8. Parthasarathy November 9, 2016 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Hi,

We are looking for a Brahmin cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. We live in OMBR Layout, Banaswadi near CMR Law college.

Thanks,
    Parthasarathy

9. Shiva April 14, 2017 at 11:12 am - Reply

Need a brahmin cook to cook lunch and dinner on a monthly basis in our home in Banaswadi. Please contact me through my email ID.

10. Chitra Senthil June 3, 2017 at 1:48 am - Reply

Need a Tamil Brahmin cook to cook lunch on a monthly basis for 2 people in Kaggadasapura.Pls contact my Gmail I’d.Thanks.

Leave A Response